The DS1102 features a universal RS232/422/485 serial port. The device has a single DB9M connector and is priced as a single-port product, yet provides 3 independent serial channels (when in the RS232 mode).Device power can be supplied via its power jack or the optional power-over-Ethernet board*.The DS1102 can also be equipped with a 96x32 monochrome OLED display and Wi-Fi interface*.There are eight LEDs on the device's front: green and red main status LEDs, a yellow Ethernet link LED, and five blue LEDs, which can be used for Wi-Fi signal strength indication. A buzzer is provided as well.Each DS1102 is supplied with the DIN rail and wall mounting plates.The device comes preloaded with a fully functional serial-over-IP application.
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet port
- Optional 802.11b/g Wi-Fi interface*
- RS232, RS422, and RS485 modes
- Optional OLED display
- 3 channels in the RS232 mode
- Optional power-over-Ethernet*
- DIN rail, wall mounting plates incl.
- Compact (90x48x25mm)* Mutually exclusive