Part Number: 03009
- Functions as a WebUSB-to-RS485 adapter*.
- Baudrates up to 3 Mbps.
- 4-position terminal block: 485+ line (TX+ and RX+ lines tied together);
- 485- line (TX- and RX- lines tied together);
- +5V power output**;
*WebUSB is supported by Chrome and Chromium-based browsers.
** The power is provided by the USB port of your PC. Make sure not to cause an overcurrent condition.
Four status LEDs:
- Blue power LED;
- Red TX LED (ON when transmitting);
- Green RX LED (ON when receiving);
- Yellow RD/WR LED (ON when transmitting*).
- Full-speed (12Mbps) USB2.0 interface on a USB-C connector.
- USB-powered, no additional external power necessary.
- Supplied with a USB-A-to-USB-C cable.
- Compact, outside dimensions only 57 x 47 x 29 mm.
* Light pulses emitted by this LED have low brightness and may not be clearly visible.