Chanalyzer 5 Upgrade
With the release of Chanalyzer 5, the Chanalyzer 4/Pro/Lab family of products has reached end-of-life.
Chanalyzer Pro/Lab keys do not work in Chanalyzer 5.
Chanalyzer 5 Improvements
"Should I upgrade to Chanalyzer 5?"
"What has been improved in Chanalyzer 5?"
- Revamped Wi-Fi Scanning (including 802.11ac support)
- Waterfall Navigation is standard (no Pro version required)
- Optional Cisco CleanAir Software Accessory (£96.00)
- Optional Lab Accessory (£96.00)
- Optional Report Builder (£96.00, free when upgrading from Pro)
- Drastically Improved Report Builder Output
- Drag and drop recordings and report files into Chanalyzer
- Optional outdoor color scheme for outdoor viewing
- Dual-band visibility with two Wi-Spy devices
- Improved licensing system
- New Device Finder mode
- MetaCare software assurance plan: Includes 1 year of free software updates, with extensions being about $100 per year
- ESSID and Radio Grouping (Added May 2014)
- Cisco/Aruba AP Names (Added mid June 2014)
- Waterfall Notes (Added late June 2014)
- AP Aliasing (Added late June 2014)
- Dual-band mode with a Wi-Spy DBx (Added November 2014)
- Automatic Session Splitting (Added November 2014)
- ...and more to come!
For a limited time, steeply discounted upgrades for both Chanalyzer 4 and Chanalyzer Pro are available.
Chanalyzer 4 users can upgrade to Chanalyzer 5 here.
Chanalyzer Pro users can upgrade to Chanalyzer 5 here.
Chanalyzer Lab users can utilize the Pro upgrade path, and add the Lab accessory.
Support for Chanalyzer 4/Pro/Lab Family
Chanalyzer 4, Pro, and Lab family of products have reached their end-of-life, and will no longer receive updates or official support.
Chanalyzer 4/Pro/Lab recordings can be opened in Chanalyzer 5.
Chanalyzer 5 will convert the Chanalyzer 4/Pro/Lab recording to the Chanalyzer 5 format, while leaving a .original file in the source directory.
Chanalyzer 5 recordings can not be opened in Chanalyzer 4/Pro/Lab.